czwartek, 21 lipca 2011

Introduce

Welcome in my blog. This is space for all fans of my hack and people, who like to play hacks. I want to show you something that I'm working at. I called this hack Mega Man Project Peace. It's based on Mega Man 4 game.
Main Story: After defating Gamma Dr Wily decided to work with Dr Light to keep peace and safety on the world. Their plans for it are called "Project Peace". To ensure that they use 8 robot masters: four of them are created by Wily, rest by Light. But somehow robots started to behave strange - they destroyed public places, houses and other places where people are. It was Dr Cossack who took control under robots and ordered them to conquer Word. Dr Light send Mega Man once more to stop Dr Cossack from nefarious plan.
Robot Masters: As you'll see later on video there are 4 robot masters from other megaman series and 4 created by myself. Here are their names:
1.Cold Man
2.Magic Man
3.Fake Man
4.King Man
5.Watch Man
6.Sun Man
7.Rain Man
8.Atomic Man
Levels: Design of the levels is based on many games made in 8-bit (like Duck Tales, or Super Mario Bros series). Enemies are used in diffrent way that you can see before. Of course you can find some remakes but I've done them to show best places from my favourite games.
Music: I'm still working at it but I have some .nsf files that i want to put into rom but still don't know how but I'll try to do that as soon as it possible.


Here's collection of videos that are already done:

















I also had some beta relases of older versions. You can download them here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ma8u7dl8vl97xxo - Mega Man 4 - Project Peace (June 2011)
http://www.mediafire.com/?4nb1euyz4cc1vco - Mega Man 4 - Project Peace (July 2011)

To open my hack you'll need Lunar IPS and clear ROM of Mega Man 4 (not Rockman 4)
Final first official relase will be when I'll finish all 8 robot master levels (and i supose it will be soon).


If you have any questions or if you want to help you can send me message by comment.
Enjoy and have fun.







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz